The Songwriters Association of Canada (S.A.C.) values your input and participation. We want the comments on our blog to be respectful and constructive.
The following are some guidelines pertaining to comments on our blog. All comments are subject to approval by a moderator before being published.
- Comments that attack, harass, or demean individuals or organizations will not be tolerated.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic and otherwise discriminatory and offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Swearing, name-calling, and any sort of abusive language will not be published.
- Sexually explicit content and graphic depictions of violence is unacceptable.
- Do not advertise any products or services.
- Do not impersonate other people.
- Do not infringe on someone else’s intellectual property, i.e. do not post content copied from elsewhere
The S.A.C. reserves the right to monitor use of this blog to determine compliance with these guidelines. The S.A.C. reserves the right to remove any User Content without notice for breach or for any other reason.